Because of the most recent style patterns and always expanding utilization of chemical-based hair items by one and all, issues like hair fall, hair damage, dandruff, premature greys, split ends, drying and harsh hair, skin sensitivities, and rashes, and so on, have become exceptionally normal. However, one cure to all such hair-related problems is using organic onion hair shampoo.
Enhanced with the decency of natural onion juice loaded up with ingredients necessary for hair care like sulfur, potassium, magnesium, nutrient B6, and so on, The onion hair shampoo is an extremely powerful help for treating hair fall, damaged, dull and rough hair. Out of so many choices in the market, opting for an 100% Organic Onion Shampoo, you can make your hair extremely thankful to you.
Benefits of Onion Shampoo, other than Hair Fall Control:
Onions are rich in nutrients and are enriched with antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight and cure hair and hair fall related problems. Below mentioned are some goodies, that an onion does for your hair:
- Rich in high sulfur content, onion extract helps in collagen and keratin production for treating hair thinning and breakage.
- Onion pulp nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to encourage better blood circulation to the scalp.
- Helps reduce premature hair caused due to free radical damage with its antioxidant properties.
- With antibacterial and antifungal properties, the onion helps treat scalp infections, dryness, and irritation, thus preventing baldness.
- Nutrients present in onions work as a defensive safeguard while (and after) restoring the hair’s natural shine.
- With its regular use, natural onion hair shampoo helps make hair voluminous by reducing damages caused due to varied reasons.
Quick Points to Check While Making a Purchase:
Not every onion shampoo is good for your and your hair health, so its important for you to check the ingredients and cross-examine the claims the seller/manufacturer is making for the product. While making a choice, REMEMBER the following:
- Ensure that it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals like SLS/SLES and Resorcinols that are usually used in shampoos for easing foam formation.
- Go for an organic onion shampoo made from 100% natural ingredients to keep your hair damage-free and healthy.
- If the product involves Paraben as a preservative, DO NOT go for it, at all!
- Ensure if the shampoo is dermatologically tested and certified.
- Reach out to the genuine reviews of early users.
- Make sure that the product is cruelty-free and vegan to be used.
User reviews show that, out of so many “claiming’ onion shampoo”, Indus Valley Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo with Conditioner stays focussed in its job to provide damage-free and healthy, shiny hair with the herbs like bhringraj, black seeds, hibiscus flower, pomegranate seeds, together contributing to the 11 exotic herb extracts for nourishing your hair to protect against greys, hair fall, dandruff, and various other hair-related problems.
BEST WAY TO USE ONION SHAMPOO
Step 01— Take a few drops of organic onion shampoo and massage gently for 1-2 minutes on your wet scalp.
Step 02— Rinse thoroughly with water.
CAUTION: Avoid eye/ear contact.
Avoid using chemical products on your hair and go for organic hair care products that would add on to increase your hair quality.
If you have any sort of queries or concerns, and would like to have an expert conversation/advice, feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below. We would love to hear it from you.